The Arbors of Del Rey is the most experienced freestanding Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Memory Care home in Las Cruces, NM and surrounding areas. Fully licensed, state-of-the-art assisted living facility designed and staffed specifically for people with all levels of memory impairments needing special care.
Our secure home has been planned with every detail carefully considered to meet the special needs of Elders with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Dementia care is our business, our only business, and at the Arbors of Del Rey, we firmly believe there is life after the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- 4 households, secured and joined together with beautifully landscaped outdoor enclosed patio and backyard
- Exceptional staff retention for the industry and Elder ratio’s double that of state requirements.
- Alzheimer’s Healing and Memory Garden. The first of it’s kind in the Southwest; designed utilizing research on the most beneficial design and plants for people in middle and late stage dementia.
- Secured keypad entry, fireside living room, lovely beauty salon/barber shop, personalized resident rooms.
- Located in picturesque Mesilla Valley.
The Arbors of Del Rey are proud members of several organizations including:
- 2016 – Members of Argentum, Expanding Senior Living
- 2015 – First and only in all of Southern New Mexico, and second in the state to earn placement on the Eden Alternative Registry ®. www.edenalt.com
- 2014 – Proud sponsors of the Walk to End Alzheimer’s for the past decade.