At the Arbors of Del Rey, the days are filled with laughter, music and healing and management oriented activities targeted specifically to fill the remaining opportunities to be involved in life and live life to the fullest. To experience joy, engage in life’s simple pleasures and tap in to abilities such as reminiscence are regular experiences at the Arbors of Del Rey. With daily needs such as housekeeping and homecooked meals and snacks as well as a licensed RN on call 24-hours, the staff focuses on innovative, non-confrontational care and daily scheduled activities for our Elders suffering from Alzheimer’s and other dementia related illnesses.
- Companion & Private Rooms
- Personal care assistance with bathing, eating, hygiene, grooming and dressing.
- Transportation and escort to and from medical and dental appointments.
- Secure environment with full-time Art Director guiding our elders through life’s simple pleasures.
- Medication management.
- Consulting pharmacist.
- Equipped to provide one-on-one time between Elders and remote family members using Skype.
- Industry leading Care Partner Ratio’s excluding 5 full time onsite managers